1. Please note flight tickets are not included in the price. To keep the cost low we recommend to book your flight tickets as soon as possible!
2. Please note there is no travel insurance included in the price it is your own responsibility to have one. Easiest way to get a good deal is to search on gocompare.com.
3. If you book Superwoman Pole Camp 2020 then we are responsible for your booking, and if we may need to cancel bookings, we will ensure that you are promptly notified of any significant changes but accept no liability for the changes or costs incurred which may result.
4. Please note that no refunds can be made except in the case of cancellation by the local operator.
5. If payment for your booking is made by credit card or PayPal a handling fee of 3.5% per transaction is made. No charge is made for payments made by bank transfer.
6. If you want to change any details of your booking or changing your point or date of departure, we will do our best to help you. We charge an 'Amendment Fee' for each detail of the booking which you change. (please ask for details)
7. The accommodation we arrange for you must only be used by those people made the booking. You are not allowed to share the accommodation or let anyone else stay there.
8. Customers are reminded that they should check with their own doctor for advice on medical requirements of the host countries. The Department of Health produces a helpful leaflet entitled, Health Advice for Travellers (T6) and leaflets are available free from your Doctor, larger Post Offices or by telephone 0870 1555455.
£ 200/week deposit is required to book your space.
Please note that the £ 200 deposit/week in non refundable at any circumstances!
Second payment the 50% of the amount remaining needs to be payed 60 days before the arrival date.
Third payment the last 50% of the whole amount needs to be paid 30 days before the arrival date.
If booking time is closer then 30 days to the arrival date then FULL payment is required to book your space.
-CANCELLATION OF CONTRACT BY THE CUSTOMER
The first payment (200BGP) is non refundable at any circumstances.
If cancellation occurs the following will be charged:
Between 60 and 30 days before the booking date the 50 % of the second payment.
Between 30 and 15 days before the booking date 50% of the third payment.
Less than 15 days before the booking date 100% of the amount paid.
There will be no REFUND if the customer voluntarily gives up services before their stay, or delays any of the payments.
-It is a condition of your booking with Superwoman Pole Camp that you are adequately insured to travel abroad and participate in the activities included in the Superwoman Pole Camp.
An example of a sport travel insurance: https://www.sportscoverdirect.com/sports-travel-insurance/?utm_campaign=SCD-VG-GA-ST01&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIqc2hzK_f2gIVz5PtCh3b0Qz8EAAYAiAAEgIyLvD_BwE
-It is your responsibility to comply with all passport, visa and other immigration requirements. Your passport and travel documents must be intact; you may be refused travel if they are damaged or have been tampered with. Superwoman Pole Camp does not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel because you have not complied with these requirements.
-Superwoman Pole Camp will not accept responsibility for, or pay you compensation in the event that:
-We are forced to make a change or cancel as a result of unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances beyond our control,
- If any of the teachers unable to attend any weeks, or all of the camp, for any reason, including illness, injury, or unexpected circumstance. A cover will be arranged.
-We cancel as a result of your failure to make full payment on time.
-If you experience illness or injury at any time, you should report this to a named First Aider. You should also consult a local Doctor. If, on return to the UK, your symptoms are ongoing, you should make arrangements to visit your local GP.
-All guests travelling with Superwoman Pole Camp are expected to conduct themselves in an orderly and acceptable manner and not to disrupt the enjoyment of other travellers. If in our opinion, or in the opinion of any other person in authority, your behaviour is causing or is likely to cause any of the following:
- distress, danger or annoyance to any of our other guests,
- damage to property,
- delay or diversion to transportation,
we reserve the right to terminate your booking arrangements with us immediately. In the event of such termination, our liability to you will cease and you a will be required to leave your accommodation or other service immediately. We will have no further obligations to you. No refunds for lost accommodation or any other service will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of termination. You may also be required to pay for loss and/or damage caused by your actions and we will hold you individually liable for any damage or losses caused. Full payment for any such damage or losses must be paid directly to Superwoman Pole Dancing School prior to departure from the villa. If you fail
to make payment, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions, together with all costs we incur in pursuing any claim against you.
-Superwoman Pole Camp cannot be held responsible for the actions or behaviour of other guests or individuals who have or do not have a connection with us.
-Superwoman Pole Camp will not be held responsible or pay you compensation for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description. This includes missed flights, missed classes, loss of and/or damage to any luggage, personal possessions and/or money.
In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Personal Data Protection ("LPD") we inform you that by completing the reservation process, your personal data will be included in the files Of the company, in order to be able to provide and offer our services. We also inform you of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data, being the person responsible for the file the company itself.
Welcome to Superwoman Pole Camp!
What is the EUGDPR?
The European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EUGDPR) is a set of laws designed to give European Union citizens more power and rights regarding the information / data that is held about them by online organisations large and small. The EUGDPR comes into force on May 25th, 2018 and legally only affects organisations who have EU customers.
We collect your personal information as follows:
- When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card details), email address, and phone number.
- When you opt in for our newsletter or when you sign up to receive notifications about our upcoming products or services, we collect your name and email address.
- When you fill out a contact, booking enquiry form or schedule a consultation we collect your name, email address, phone number or website address.
We also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them
What do we do with personal information collected from you?
We use personal information to provide the services you request from Superwoman Pole Camp such as to facilitate: staff administration, administration of your membership, facilitate bookings of classes and appointments with our own or third party service providers and other transactions. We may also use the information to: advertise products and services, to process payments and maintain accounts and records, to prevent crime and aid in the prosecution of offenders, and to administer and maintain membership records. In addition, we use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Sharing Your personal information:
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
We use Eagent kft. to power our online store in order to sell our products or services. You can read more about how Eagent kft. uses your Personal Information here: www.eagent.hu/superwoman_poledance_privacy
We use flicker to to manage our photo gallery. You can read more about how flicker uses your Personal Information here: https://www.flickr.com/help/privacy
Our site may include links to other websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party websites.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Protection and security
The security of the personal information that you provide is very important to us. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you. While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot be responsible for information that you choose to publicly disclose and you should always keep in mind the risks of transmitting your personal data over the Internet.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Age of consent
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org